Sunday, August 23, 2009

"Where's The Sheet"

I'm sure most of you remember the Wendy's commercial where the old lady says "Where's the Beef?" The question I'm asking myself these days is "where's the sheet?" It seems I misplaced a white fitted sheet yesterday after stripping the beds. I laundered the whites yesterday as well, and when I gathered the sheets to put back on the beds, one fitted bottom was missing. I looked here and there, back and forth, high and low, and it was nowhere to be found. I finally decided to just go ahead and make up one of the beds so that much would be finished. It was in the completion of that task that I found the other white fitted sheet . . . yep, there were two white fitted bottom sheets under the blankets. At least I'm not still looking for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home