Sunday, August 23, 2009

Frankenmuth




Wow! Time passes quickly, and I haven't even added a post about our trip to Frankenmuth, Michigan 8/3 & 8/4. It was a wonderful get away for us and something we had planned to do for years. We took Rudy along, and he was a perfect little gentleman eating up all the attention he got from passersby.

Frankenmuth is filled with shops & restaurants . . . I enjoyed shopping, Steve enjoyed some good German food, and we all enjoyed the riverboat ride. The weather was perfect, it wasn't very crowded, and the pet-friendly motel provided us with a clean, roomy room. I had the wonderful opportunity to dance the polka . . . not with my husband, but with an 80+ year old man who made me look good at something I hadn't done in 40 years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home