Saturday, March 6, 2010

Who Moved My Cheese?

2010 has already brought an incredible amount of change to our lives as a semi-retired couple. Life is not at all like it use to be when each of us went our separate ways working long hours striving to save for the "future" now asking ourselves why and wishing we had grabbed hold of quality time together when we were much younger. It's odd how life takes twists and turns and seasons come and go; and yet one thing remains so constant in our lives -- the restorative power of God and His love for us.

Time: such a nice feature of life. We have often said "when we have time, we have no money; when we have money, we have no time." Now there seems to be balance - new and nice and strange and anxiety producing all at the same time. We're making different choices than before, changing our priorities, becoming closer as a couple. I know change is difficult and I think now of the little book I read several years ago entitled "Who Moved My Cheese?"

1 Comments:

At July 27, 2017 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey this is my writing! How cool to read it on your post.❤️

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home